Geoplex - Glimmer Geoplex - Glimmer

Love it but does anyone know what tempo its at?

Geoplex responds:

150 :p

Because Because

LITTTTT!!!!!!

Moving On Moving On

Wow. This is so beautiful. I absolutely love it.

Matt Key - Spaced Out Matt Key - Spaced Out

Wow. The drop gave me chills.

Megalovania Dubstep Remix Megalovania Dubstep Remix

OMG THIS IS AMAZING COMPLEXTRO. I LOVE THIS! HOW ARE YOU NOW FAMOUS?!

MTTBrandVincent responds:

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me <3

Happiness (Preview) Happiness (Preview)

Love this song already but theres just three things you could work on.

At the beginning when you lowpass your chords, the chords are too loud so It makes the song scratch a bit so try to lower the volume on it.
when the main melody comes in there are a few notes that are off and they don't go with the song at all, please fix that.
When the effects come in, lower the volume because they drowned out the melody and the chords are still too loud, in all honesty, that part just sounds like a mass of sounds and you can't hear whats happening, please make that part better, lower the effects volume and the chords volume.

But otherwise It's a great song! The melody is cool, just lower volume and your great! (By the way I didn't mean this as mean or rude, just true honest feedback from one producer to another!!)

DainykOfficial responds:

Thanks Pris, i`ll take that in consideration, but also, you all right, I gonna fix that, thank you!

Thats my neighbors party Thats my neighbors party

So your melodies are really good, I like how you ducked the piano in the intro.
After the piano goes I think that you should add a kick every 4 steps and then add in the pattern you used.
Turn down the synth you used after the bass came in and maybe pitch the melody down a octave because i might hurt some people's ears.
Also add some reverb so it doesn't sound dry, but be sure not to make it too loud or too quiet. also when the melody drops turn down the vox and maybe add some buildup. also when it does drop make the kick louder.
Also you don't just have to stick with the FL filler kicks and claps and stuff, you can find thousands of kicks and stuff if you just look online for it.

Also I don't mean this as mean or demeaning, just true and honest feedback from another producer.

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you, that was the most useful advice I have receive since I have been on newground. I do not think I save this audio in fl studio. I will use your advice when I make my next audio.

My Vision My Dream (Dainyk Subtin Mashup) My Vision My Dream (Dainyk Subtin Mashup)

I love Kontinuum so muchhhhhhhh

ALSO DUDE!!!!!
Dainyk: 2017 (xD x2)

Torchlighted (Dainyk Subtin Remix) Torchlighted (Dainyk Subtin Remix)

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!

DainykOfficial responds:

Thank you man! Also the original song is cool!

Ectocat - Giver Ectocat - Giver

Really awesome drums and bass! Keep up the good work!

ItzEctocat responds: